HUMAN RIGHTS JUSTICE FORUM (HRJF)
- Bring All Human Rights Abusers To Justice.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HRJF Website: http://www.justiceforum.wordpress.com
Human Rights Justice Forum (HRJF) is an advocacy group of human rights justice advocates based in Fairfax, Virginia, USA, since 1990.
The Mission of the HRJF is to advocate, promote and defend human rights; civil liberties; natural freedoms; rule of fair & just laws; and equal justice for all humans by utilizing all its resources, channels of communication, platforms for real reforms and networks of civil society.
HRJF Executive Council Officers:
1. Mr. SYED ADEEB – Founder, Director, CEO, ex-President, ex-Chairman of the HRJF – (Journalist)
2. Mr. M. ASLAM KHAN – HRJF President.
3. Mr. M. AJMAL KHAN – HRJF Chairman.
4. Mr. MOSSADAQ F. CHUGHTAI – HRJF Vice-Chairman.
5. Mr. MEHBOOB ASLAM – HRJF Vice-President.
6. Mr. IMRAN SHAHID – HRJF General-Secretary.
7. Mr. ZAHID ASLAM – HRJF Coordinator.
8. Mr. YOUSUF CHOUDHRY – HRJF Coordinator.
9. Mr. NAEEM BUTT – HRJF Coordinator.
10. Mr. M. MOHSEN BASHIR – HRJF Coordinator.
Human-Rights Web Links:
- United Nations Human Rights
- UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- UN International Laws
- Human Rights Day
- World Press Freedom Day
- International Women’s Day
- Nelson Mandela International Day
- Operation Torture Iraqis, Arabs and Muslims
- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC)
- Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC)
Freedoms of the Press-Media – Speech – Religion – Assembly – Protest:
First Amendment to the United States Constitution:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
Article 19 of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
“Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.”
© Copyright: HRJF – http://www.justiceforum.wordpress.com – USA